IRobot Corporation, an American based Company is involved in designing a plethora of devices that can make house work easier. It's built devices such as vacuum cleaner, floor mopers and a number of other autonomous cleaning devices. These devices are in huge demand all across the world. RoboCare Malaysia is a highly reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This firm offers up to 1 year warranty for its workmanship and also has other supplies like member price for the annual maintenance support.
Types Of iRobots
You will find huge demand for products That can serve as replacements for humans. All these iRobot products could be scheduled once daily, perform family works like cleaning and sweeping and these small maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery. They're easy to carry and very easy on the pocket as well. Some of those iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is only an autonomous vacuum cleaner that can sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter can suck even the tiniest dust particles keeping the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs that are the leading cause of allergic conditions like cold, cough, skin infections etc. in people. Roomba is offered in multiple versions and the prices also vary accordingly. Some of the favorite versions available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with highly efficient, patented world class tech.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and eliminates stains on your houses. Mopping silently is the best strength of Braava. It mimics how a person mop a floor and this is unable to be replicated by other competitor until today. Being a winner one of all cleaning robot, Braava is best combined with the Roomba vacuum robot to give the very best home cleaning solution.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to decrease the bother of swimming pools. Mirra wash off algae, dirt, bacteria and oil build up on the floors of the pool. The device is capable of filtering around 70 gallons of water per minute.
iRobot Repair Ulu Klang Malaysia
IRobots, like any other devices, requires repairs. The repairs could be required due to non Performance of the device which may be a consequence of one of the following errors
· Charging mistakes -- Charging errors may be attributed to different factors. The apparatus may demonstrate the message of a charging error if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also happen if the charging point is cluttered or cluttered. The trained team of service engineers in RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these mistakes and propose you with appropriate actions accordingly.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot do not react, assess whether the green light is arriving on pressing Clean, if not check the charger or house base line cable for any harms, try rebooting the device. If none of these gives you an indication of error, check the home foundation for dust or debris and clean it up. Even after all this when the device fails to respond, speak to the skilled service staff at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot apparatus may call for a wheel replacement if the wheels aren't turning correctly, make squeaky noise when going or if they fall outside. In such scenarios, get support from iRobot repair expert at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged due to water entering the apparatus you need to dismantle the apparatus together with the battery and allow it to dry for a day. If the issue still persists visit or call the support engineers to find the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery shall last for approximately 500 cycles. Consider altering a battery if the robot is currently having brief runtime.
· Stuck -- Check if Roomba suck any big or long object. Remove it and restart. It could be indication for malfunctioning sensors too.
· Not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may be unable to return to dock if it is Experiencing poor battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So be sure that the home base is switched on and is correctly positioned against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia has a Great team of support engineers that are skilled in fixing a variety of house Cleaning products. They fix errors using genuine parts. Bonus stage is, RoboCare Malaysia is the associate of the leading iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, That their customer will appreciate free repair for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.